This firmly established (26 years) Commercial and Industrial Insulation Company is highly profitable and well-suited for growth and expansion. Based in the greater Baltimore-Washington area, the company is renowned for both its outstanding service and the quality of the insulation work the firm provides. Buyer will acquire a strong local presence with solid customer list.
Key features of the business:
- Committed backlog report for all un-billed jobs as of December 31, 2021 is $2,764,930.
- Strong gross profit margin averaging 44 percent
- Good relationships with clients and a high number of jobs from repeat customers
- Growth industry in a fast-growing geographic region
- Seller who is willing to train and assist the buyer with a smooth transition
- All operational procedures established
- As of December 31, 2021 the company had bid on $38,300,000 worth of new work
ASKING PRICE: $1,500,000
|Cost of Goods Sold||$1,127,544||$1,397,790||$1,998,777||$1,615,125||$1,643,126|
|Gross Profit Percentage||44%||31%||40%||38%||43%|
|Seller’s Discretionary Earnings||$215,756||($68,688)||$462,216||$276,809||$608,615|
*These numbers re preliminary and subject to final adjustments