Richard Stopa – Harvest Business Advisors
“An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.” — Jack Welch
Richard has been connecting business buyers and business sellers for more than 15 years with a history of mergers and acquisition work and franchise sales that spans decades.
- Over 40 years of business ownership, as well as working in senior level management, sales and marketing positions in the IT industry.
- Experienced in computer distribution and reselling, e-commerce and software, construction, property management, B2B and B2C services companies and retail.
- Led development of 600 unit computer franchise and reseller network across the U.S. serving as a senior executive of the company and reported to the CEO. The company’s revenue growth during his eight year tenure went from $25 million to over $2 billion.
- Former Chairman of CompTIA the world’s largest technology industry association and co-founder of the Mid-Atlantic Business Intermediaries Association
- Member of International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) and Exit Planning Exchange (XPX)
Richard Stopa’s Blog Posts and Featured Listings
For sale is a highly regarded 40 year-old commercial cleaning company in the booming Northern Virginia market. The business has highly satisfied customers, experienced and loyal employees, and tremendous growth potential. All processes are in place for a new owner to...
- Asking Price: To Be Determined
- SDE: $400,270
- Revenue: $3,200,000
- Asking Price: $599,000/li>
- SDE: $139,726
- Revenue: $1,510,797
- Asking Price: $195,000
- SDE: $
- Revenue: $201,087.91
This well-established window company specializes in custom and replacement windows and is BBB A+ rated. The business has built an exceptionally loyal customer base utilizing a low-pressure shopping experience that features prices comparable to those at a local lumber...
- Asking Price: $2,100,000
- SDE: $991,244
- Revenue: $4,734,947