Harvest Business Advisors, Maryland Business Brokers are proud to present a 60 year old Mid-Atlantic pool contractor with both residential and commercial clients. The Company is a family owned and operated design/build contractor. It has a reputation for quality, excellence and customer satisfaction. 2013 cash flow was over $200,000.
Clients choose Harvest Business Advisors for our accurate business valuations and our consistent ability to deliver the highest price in the smoothest sale transaction possible. Harvest provides business brokerage, business valuation, and business succession planning services. We have extensive experience in the information technology and professional services, manufacturing, distribution, and contracting fields. We maintain offices in Maryland, New Jersey and Virginia. Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443.334.8000 to discuss selling your business, ordering a business valuation or buying a business.
Benefits for the buyer:
– Design/build library complete with 60 years of history,
– Customer data base,
– Skilled construction teams,
– Skilled sales team,
– Knowledgeable administrative team,
– Robust website and established social media presence,
– Proprietary sales and marketing systems,
– In place operating and sales systems and processes,
– Established showroom and warehouse space,
– A diverse client base in highly desirable markets,
– Industry knowledge and local “branding”,
– Ongoing support from the seller, post transition period,
– Opportunity to cross-sell with existing retail location.
The Company has built pools throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Email Ed Davis at email@example.com todayHarvest Business Advisors Business Brokers, Business Valuations, Transaction Planning Virginia, Maryland, DC, Pennsylvania, New Jersey