Harvest Business Advisors Team
Ed Davis, CPA, CVA
Ed Davis is a Certified Public Accountant with the special designation of Certified Valuation Analyst who has been involved in business sales, acquisitions, and business valuations for over 15 years.
- His deep business knowledge and broad experience has led to over 30 successful business transactions over the last 15 years.
- In Private Practice providing accounting and CFO services to small and mid-sized businesses before being acquired by a large national accounting firm
- General Manager of a Mid-Atlantic international distribution company with profit and loss responsibility for a $60,000,000 division
- Financial manager for Freddie Mac
Richard has been connecting buyers and sellers for more than 15 years with a history of mergers and acquisition work and franchise sales that spans decades.
- Over 40 years of business ownership, as well as working in senior level management, sales and marketing positions in the IT industry.
- Experienced in computer distribution and reselling, e-commerce and software, construction, property management, B2B and B2C services companies and retail.
- Led development of 600 unit computer franchise and reseller network across the U.S. serving as a senior executive of the company and reported to the CEO. The company’s revenue growth during his eight year tenure went from $25 million to over $2 billion.
- Former Chairman of CompTIA the world’s largest technology industry association and co-founder of the Mid-Atlantic Business Intermediaries Association
- Member of International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) and Exit Planning Exchange (XPX)
Jill L. Kerr
Director of Marketing and Business Development
Jill L. Kerr is a Senior Member of the Harvest Business Advisors’ team. She has more than 25 years of experience in the technology industry where she has served in executive leadership positions in both non-profit and for-profit organizations. Her expertise is in marketing and recruitment with a specialty in membership organizations.
- Jill has also held executive leadership roles in five Internet ventures
- Received her Bachelor of Arts in Communications Studies from Muhlenberg College and has completed advanced studies in e-commerce management at The University of Virginia
- Jill is an avid runner, completing multiple marathons across the country
Glenn B. Molin, D.C., MBA
Senior Business Intermediary
Dr. Glenn Molin is a doctor of chiropractic who also holds an executive MBA. He has been involved in the healthcare sector throughout his 20 year career.
- Focus on $2 million to $25 million in revenue healthcare sector and its vertical markets
- Built and sold two successful practices
- Managed a successful turn around and sale of a specialty food producer
- Involved in multiple medical and other business transactions
- Lives in Howard County, Maryland with his wife and daughter