Greg Caruso – Harvest Business Advisors
“The Art of Business Valuation: Accurately Valuing A Small Business” by Greg Caruso is now available at your favorite bookseller.
For more information, visit the website The Art of Business Valuation.
Greg Caruso, Esq., C.P.A., C.V.A.
Greg Caruso is an Attorney, Certified Public Accountant and Certified Valuation Analyst who has been involved within the home-building, engineering and general contracting fields throughout his 30 year career.
Experienced Business Broker
- Over the past 18 years, he has successfully completed over 60 transactions
- Provided well over 200 valuations for
- bank loans
- estate and gift tax
- litigation and other purposes
- Consulted and advised on acquisitions, business planning and exit strategies with countless firms
- Active in many local trade and professional organizations
Respected Business Valuation Expert
- Managing Partner of a start-up homebuilding company which grew to 70 deliveries yearly valued at over $30,000,000.
- Noted speaker speaking to Attorney – CPA Association, Subcontractor Association, ABC affiliates, and author of “11 Secrets to Selling Your Business”
- Past President, Board of Directors at “There Goes My Hero”; a non-profit organization that provides services and support to those with blood cancers and their families. Active in many local trade and professional organizations
Greg Caruso’s Blog Posts and Featured Listings
- Asking Price: $1,700,000
- 2020 SDE: $650,000
- Average revenues: over $2,000,000
- Asking Price: $1,985,000
- Gross Revenue: $5,500,000
- Seller’s Discretionary Earnings: $875,000