Eddie Davis – Harvest Business Advisors
Eddie Davis, C.P.A., C.V.A.
“To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.” – Thomas Watson, Sr., former CEO, IBM
Ed Davis is a Certified Public Accountant with the special designation of Certified Valuation Analyst who has been involved in business sales, acquisitions, and business valuations for over 15 years.
- His deep business knowledge and broad experience has led to over 30 successful business transactions over the last 15 years.
- In Private Practice providing accounting and CFO services to small and mid-sized businesses before being acquired by a large national accounting firm
- General Manager of a Mid-Atlantic international distribution company with profit and loss responsibility for a $60,000,000 division
- Financial manager for Freddie Mac
Eddie Davis’ Blog Posts and Featured Listings
- Average 3 year revenue: $3,500,000
- Cash Flow: $485,000
- Inventory (not included): $100,000
- Established: 2004
- Average 3-year revenue: $2,200,000