Eddie Davis – Harvest Business Advisors
Eddie Davis, C.P.A., C.V.A.
“To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.” – Thomas Watson, Sr., former CEO, IBM
Ed Davis is a Certified Public Accountant with the special designation of Certified Valuation Analyst who has been involved in business sales, acquisitions, and business valuations for over 15 years.
- His deep business knowledge and broad experience has led to over 30 successful business transactions over the last 15 years.
- In Private Practice providing accounting and CFO services to small and mid-sized businesses before being acquired by a large national accounting firm
- General Manager of a Mid-Atlantic international distribution company with profit and loss responsibility for a $60,000,000 division
- Financial manager for Freddie Mac
Eddie Davis’ Blog Posts and Featured Listings
A unique, 45+ year old company that specializes in the sale and installation of products designed for promotional purposes, advertising campaigns, sporting events and a variety of recreational activities. The company has developed a diverse, loyal customer base that...
- Established: 2000
- Owner’s Compensation (average): $365,000
- Average Annual Revenue: $ 800,000
Company Profile: Deck and fence contractor, 15+ years, multiple revenue streams, key sales and management team, proven lead generation systems providing high quality leads, reliable/dependable construction crews. Customers ask for additional services. A great...