Great Opportunity – Well-Run, Well-Organized Retail Specialty Store Ideal for “Hands-Off” Owner
This award-winning European-style niche boutique offers upscale women’s fashion from a high-end Washington D.C. storefront with enormous upside potential.
An extremely loyal staff and highly efficient computer systems ensure that the new owner will be able to step in and immediately take this business to the next level. With the excellent staff and technology in place, the owner does not need to be on the premises daily for the business to be successful.
*Average cash flow is $108,065. The business has experienced stable growth except for 2016 when the owner stepped away from the business for family reasons and in 2017/2018 when the store was closed for three months for a major renovation.
AAA building space with high-end amenities. Rent is $4,649 per month with no Common Area Maintenance fees
Investment considerations for a buyer:
- An established, 15 year-old retail business with a reputation for providing quality products and highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Extensive database of loyal customers
- Prime location in affluent geographic region
- Seller who is willing to train and assist the buyer with a smooth transition
- Loyal employees who manage day to day operations of store
- All operational procedures established, technology utilized to maximize efficiency
- Recently renovated, highly attractive upscale retail space
Open with Adobe Reader, use their Fill and Sign Feature to complete and electronically sign the document, then return to RStopa@HarvestBusiness.com. We will then be able to discuss financial details and other confidential information about the business with you.
Clients choose Harvest Business Advisors for our sage advice on profitably growing their business, accurate business valuations, and when the time is right, a consistent ability to deliver a high price as part of a smooth exit transaction.
Harvest Business Advisors provides business brokerage, business valuation, and business succession planning services. We have extensive experience in the information technology and professional services, manufacturing, distribution, and contracting fields. We maintain offices in Maryland, New Jersey and Virginia. Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-838-4966 to discuss selling your business, ordering a business valuation or buying a business.