Harvest Business Advisors is pleased to showcase this business for sale. An award-winning and highly profitable insurance reconstruction company, they specialize in reconstruction and repairs to damage caused by fire, water, wind, storm, vandalism or burglary in residential and commercial properties. The company also provides complete home remodeling services.
Licensed, insured and bondable as an independent Class A General Contractor as well as a licensed lead paint restoration contractor, the business is known for its outstanding customer service and extremely favorable customer reviews. The company operates at 40+ percent gross profit margins and, due to its insurance relationships, does not need to bid for opportunities.
The 25+ year old business is located in the fast-growing and highly stable Washington DC metropolitan region. The owner wishes to retire but a strong management team is in place. All operational procedures are well-established.
ASKING PRICE: $2,100,000
* Revenues for the business were down in 2020 due to:
1. Homeowners choosing to do repair work on their own because they are at home due to COVID
2. Homeowners receiving insurance claim checks but not applying funds towards repairs due to financial reasons
3. Homeowners not wanting outsiders in their home due to COVID fears
** SDE was positively impacted by the Federal Government’s COVID-related PPP loan and payroll tax credits — a one-time occurrence of $293,604
Ideally Suited for A Buyer Who is:
- A company seeking to add construction to its existing business
- A company or individual desiring to engage with a major insurance carrier
- A large company outside of the Washington DC area wanting to enter this booming market
- A mitigation company wishing to add construction for a complete service offering
- An experienced business professional wishing to purchase their first business
This acquisition would be very desirable for an out of state construction company which desires to expand their presence into the highly desirable DC market or for a mitigation company seeking to add construction to its offering. Buyer must have experience in construction, mitigation or a related business.
Clients choose Harvest Business Advisors for our sage advice on profitably growing their business, accurate business valuations, and when the time is right, a consistent ability to deliver a high price as part of a smooth exit transaction. Harvest Business Advisors provides business brokerage, business valuation, and business succession planning services.
We have extensive experience in the information technology and professional services, manufacturing, distribution, and contracting fields. We maintain offices in Maryland, New Jersey and Virginia. Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-838-4966 to discuss selling your business, ordering a business valuation or buying a business.