This company in Winchester, VA has been providing plumbing, piping and gas services to industrial, commercial and residential customers for over 25 years. They are known for their quality work, their reliability, and their outstanding customer service.
Investment Considerations for a Buyer
- The company has a solid customer base with almost all business coming from existing customers.
- The company possesses excellent relationships with general contractors.
- The owners are willing to stay on for a defined period of time as needed.
- This is a perfect opportunity for someone with plumbing experience to own their own business.
- Owners’ compensation for last five years averaged $165K
- Inventory, FFE and six vehicles are included in the asking price.
Asking Price: $449,000
This acquisition is an extremely desirable opportunity for a general contractor or other mechanical contractor to add on to their business or for a piping/plumbing company in a nearby county wishing to expand their territory. Experience in construction, plumbing/piping or a related business is preferred.
Open with Adobe Reader, use their Fill and Sign Feature to complete and electronically sign the document, then return to RStopa@HarvestBusiness.com We will then be able to discuss financial details and other confidential information about the business with you.
Disclosure: We have relied on information provided and approved by seller and make no additional representations or warranties. Buyers should review with their advisors as needed.