Harvest Business Advisors have created this collection of current articles that may be of interest to sellers, buyers, business owners and advisors relating to Coronavirus, industry and the economy.
We are always available to discuss how this might impact you, those close to you, and your business.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance for reopening Businesses (draft just released 4.27.2020)
- Investors are becoming cautious investing in private businesses – Pitchbook Article.
- Venable’s view on how to begin to prepare for the reopening of business.
- Are you a local or state employee? Do you need services from local or state governments? Read what is next for state and local government.
- Some things never change. This is a very interesting article on how the Treasury addressed the Yellow Fever pandemic in the 1790’s.
We hope you find these helpful.
Clients choose Harvest Business Advisors for our accurate business valuations and our consistent ability to deliver a high price as part of a smooth exit transaction.
Harvest Business Advisors provides business brokerage, business valuation, and business succession planning services. We have extensive experience in the information technology and professional services, manufacturing, distribution, and contracting fields. We maintain offices in Maryland, New Jersey and Virginia. Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-838-4966 to discuss selling your business, ordering a business valuation or buying a business.