Working together our Experience, Sound Judgment, and Persistence generate Great Results.
Greg Caruso, Esq., CPA, CVA
Greg Caruso is an Attorney, Certified Public Accountant and Certified Valuation Analyst who has been involved within the home-building, engineering and general contracting fields throughout his 30 year career.
- Over the past 15 years, he has successfully completed over 40 transactions
- Consulted and advised on acquisitions, exit strategies, and valuations of over 200 firms
- Managing Partner of a start-up homebuilding company which grew to 70 deliveries yearly valued at over $30,000,000.
- Estimator, Assistant Project Manager and Project Manager at a leading general contractors over 8 years
- Noted speaker speaking to Attorney – CPA Association, Subcontractor Association, ABC affiliates, and author of “11 Secrets to Selling Your Business”
- Past President, Board of Directors at “There Goes My Hero”; a non-profit organization that provides services and support to those with blood cancers and their families. Active in many local trade and professional organizations
Ed Davis, CPA, CVA
Ed Davis is a Certified Public Accountant with the special designation of Certified Valuation Analyst who has been involved in business sales, acquisitions, and business valuations for over 15 years.
- His deep business knowledge and broad experience has led to over 30 successful business transactions over the last 15 years.
- In Private Practice providing accounting and CFO services to small and mid-sized businesses before being acquired by a large national accounting firm
- General Manager of a Mid-Atlantic international distribution company with profit and loss responsibility for a $60,000,000 division
- Financial manager for Freddie Mac
Arnold Heckman is a Certified Transaction Intermediary (CTI) and is practically a founder of the industry performing business sales, acquisitions, and business valuations since 1982.
He has been responsible for leading over 1,000 business sales transactions. All industries and types of companies have been represented including hotels, automobile, boat and motorcycle dealerships, health care providers, contractors, professional practices, high-tech companies, and various B2B service providers, among others.
- Founding member and current board member of the Mid-Atlantic Business Intermediary Association
- Qualified expert witness for business valuations and lost profits analysis in numerous courts including Maryland and Virginia Federal District Courts, Circuit Court of Colorado, DC Superior Court, Superior Court of New Jersey, West Virginia Family Court, and most Maryland and Virginia County Circuit Courts
Glenn B. Molin, D.C., MBA
Senior Business Intermediary
Dr. Glenn Molin is a doctor of chiropractic who also holds an executive MBA. He has been involved in the healthcare sector throughout his 20 year career.
- Focus on $2 million to $25 million in revenue healthcare sector and its vertical markets
- Built and sold two successful practices
- Managed a successful turn around and sale of a specialty food producer
- Involved in multiple medical and other business transactions
- Lives in Howard County, Maryland with his wife and daughter
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Kitsa Lee joined Harvest Advisors in January 2012. She provides sales/marketing and administrative support to the Harvest team of professionals.
- Specializes in market research, data analysis/insights, and customer service and is keen on finding solutions for clients’ specific needs
- Volunteers as a research assistant for Blue Star Families, a non-profit organization that supports, connects, and empowers military families
- Received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from University of Maryland, University College